In this guide, we explain the concepts of Oríon in depth. A light weight introduction is available in Getting Started to familiarize yourself with the project and its concepts.
The user guide is organized in the following sections:
- Integrate. Describes how you can integrate Oríon to your existing scripts and experiments.
- Optimize. Describes how to start and configure hyperparameter optimizations.
- Algorithms. Describes our optimization algorithms and their options.
- Search Space. Describes our search space and their options.
- Monitoring. Describes how to observe trials and view experiments results.
- Experiment Version Control. Describes how trials are organized and how you can reuse results from past experiments.
- Storage. Describes how to interact with the experiment database directly.
- Advanced Configuration. Details in depth how the configuration system works.
- Parallel Workers. Describes how to run multiple workers for the same experiment.
If you have any questions or feel something is missing in the documentation, always feel free to start a new issue and tell us!